The 6th Annual Cyber Security Summit
21-22 June 2016 I Hyatt Hotel Canberra
Confirmed Speakers Include:
In the current climate, a sophisticated Cyber Security strategy is imperative in all areas of Military operation.
Increasingly complex and unforgiving Cyber threats do not allow for complacency or ill-preparation; with the power to impede the functioning of aircraft, vessels, submarines and infrastructure; and expose highly sensitive data, information, and intellectual property.
We invite you to hear the very latest Cyber Security strategies, from those who are paving the way in Cyber Warfare prevention, at ADM's Cyber Security Summit 2016.
Connecting Cyber experts with Australian military officials, Government and industry, the Summit will hear strategic insights from NATO's Colonel Rizwan Ali, Team Leader of Task Force Cyber; and Head of Modernisation & Strategic Planning at the Australian Army, Major General Fergus MacLachlan; among many others.
>> View full agenda here
The Summit will explore Cyber warfare prevention across 3 core themes: Policy, Intelligence and Compliance.
Key topics include:
- Policy implications from White Paper
- Public-private partnerships
- High impact Cybercrime
- Cyber Security in Government
- Defending critical infrastructure
- Innovation in the R&D agenda for future Cyber capability
- Building Australia's next generation of Cyber soldiers
- Intergovernmental agreements on Cyber Warfare
- Shaping the Cyber Arms race of the future
Registration is now open and you may save $220 by registering before 30 April 2016.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.